From: Bobby Hughes BHughes@qnsinc.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: PSRU thrust bearing/washer
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 14:48:07 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Matt,

At high power I would see about  18-20F oil temperature increase at the PSRU drain. After increasing the drain to a -10 and adding a vent I was seeing a 1-2F increase. I was very excited about the new temperature. Turned out to be a marginal ground on the sensor. Fixed that and back to the usual 18-20F.

Bobby