From: Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: PSRU thrust bearing/washer
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 17:38:05 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Looks like a nylon rod drilled, chamfered and cut to length with a saw. I guess it must also have been sanded to the thickness required for the drive it was supplied with.

Nothing fancy and definitely does not look like an of-the-shelf item.

I'll try to remember to ask him exactly what material next time I see him.

Something else must be going on here. You don't have a restriction in the oil supply line, right?

Finn