From: Le Roux Breytenbach breytenbachleroux@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Injector Holder Bracket
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 22:23:23 +0200
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Matt: Yes from what i have read is that the best angle for injectors is more or less 68* longitudinal with the airflow.
The total length for a p-port runner should be between 21 and 28 inch i believe. (13 B)
My guess is that the “sweet spot” for placing the injectors would be around 10 inch from the rotary face.The fuel injection pressure and injector size also matters.
The better the pressure round 43.5 psi the optimum droplet size for specific injectors and the nearest to its design flo rate.

The billet speed injector weld on “bungs” should work fine.And flexible high pressure injector fuel line can be use and simplify the prescision mounting of fuel rails.

Maybe Lynn H. must answer us here as from his racing experience and engine building.
As he also says “ i could be wrong “

Regards Le Roux

Sent from my iPhone
Le Roux Breytenbach