From: Matt Boiteau mattboiteau@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Injector Holder Bracket
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 11:15:34 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I painfully struggled with the aluminum blocks that Paul designed for the P-port tubes. Buying the drill bit for the top, the fuel log rail, drilling them to match, then trying to get them to mate / lock down without spilling fuel everywhere. (Plus the welders hourly rate). Spent easily over $600 :(

My next intake will definitely use something like billet speed. Let me know how it goes.

I know nothing about this, but do you want the injectors at the start of the intake runners, to give it a long time to mix with the air? Since we aren't looking for quick acceleration (injectors closer to combustion) and more long term cruising MPG benefits.

- Matt Boiteau