From: Ernest Christley echristley@att.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Prop balance
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 13:44:51 +0000 (UTC)
To: Sboese sboese@uwyo.edu <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I see that you cut the vibration amplitude by something on the order of 50%.  How does it feel?  I mean, did it go from "It's like flying a 1970's cheap motel massage bed" to "I can't tell if the engine is running", or was it like "I almost can't feel it" to "I'm not sure if I can feel it"?

Granted, this is a totally subjective measurement.