From: James Whitehurst flyboyusvi@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Ross PSRU and Tracy's Controller
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 18:55:13 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
That won't do for me!  James Whitehurst

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020, 16:51 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

James,

                  From memory it had an upper limit of 180 HP.  I am hoping to get measurements  form someone to see just what it is made from.  I believe the prop shaft is 2 inch tube with the flange possibly shrunk on and then dowelled.  Certainly much cheaper than the cost I am being charged.

From: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 9:47 PM
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: Ross PSRU and Tracy's Controller

Anyone know how much horsepower the Ross PSRU will take? James Whitehurst

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020, 23:56 Ernest Christley echristley@att.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:

This is weird.  But, the Dyke Delta I built and never flew traveled to Alaska, then to Florida, and then has been sitting at an airport just over an hour away for the past year.  I don't know how that happens, but the new owner is wanting me to help him get it flying, and I'm willing.

In addition to the engine I have in it, he has a Ross PSRU.  I think it is the 2.3 gear reduction.  There is one of Tracy's engine controllers with the wiring harness, and there is also a turbo that I couldn't identify.

He has no need for these parts, and would like to sell them off.  Is there any interest in these parts.  They're located at the Duplin county airport in Warsaw, NC.

He also has a 12A engine, if anyone is interested in that.

I guess you can email me directly and I'll connect you with the owner.