From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Spark Plug SAG and Electrical Interference
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 08:50:15 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Don't forget that when we change something, we often change something. (Else.). :-)

Since power wasn't affected, the safe and real test would be to re-install the plugs and fly. Same problem: almost certainly bad plugs. No problem: likely either you cleaned up a bad connection somewhere, or the ignition system had moisture on/around it, that got baked out well by the time the engine cooled off after the last problem flight. Which would drive me to close inspection of all terminations, coil housings, etc.

Charlie