From: Kelly Troyer <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Forever Projects
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:49:07 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Todd,

   Which of the PLX  model did you purchase as I see several on Amazon ??.............

Kelly Troyer

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Todd Bartrim <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
I'd like to add a small promo about PLX as well. I bought it from Amazon Prime and a few weeks after I received it, I received a personal email from a company rep asking if I was happy with it. I replied that while impressed by the quality and completeness of the kit, I'd not had the engine running yet at that point. But then I added that it was probably something they'd not want to hear about as it was being used in an experimental aircraft with an experimental engine installation. Contrary to my expectations, she quickly replied that it was something they were very interested in hearing about and insisted that I keep them updated as to it's performance. A few weeks later when I'd not updated her she sent another email, telling me they really were interested. When I finally ran it, I gave her my initial impressions and promised to give her an update after flight use.
   So it's nice to see a non-aviation company support the use of their products for our use, and as such I think it's worth spreading the word to others that may find value in having a quality wideband O2 sensor.

Todd Bartrim