From: Doug Lomheim <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Jet-Hot Ceramic Coating
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 06:58:52 +0200
To: Rotary Motors in Aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
So in summary it appears there is some benefit to applying “Jet Hot” to both the inside and outside of new headers from an under cowling heat reduction point of view.

Back in the early to mid 2000’s, I seem to remember that some on our list had experimented by having the rotors themselves shot with some product; but that product wasn’t very durable, etc.?  For some reason my new MAC doesn’t want to perform an “archive search” for me…

Doug