From: Mark McClure <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Jet air injectors...OMP motor
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2017 14:25:42 -0400
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
This weekend I have decided to put a few hours into engine building instead of fiberglass work.

I'm bummed I missed the roundup - probably could have learned a lot and gotten a lot of questions answered.

As I look at the original I take for modification I'm left contemplating the "jet air" mixers and what they would provide for my engine if anything. Potentially I could see them help with mixing. Thoughts?

I have Sohn's adapter for my OMP and I'm 99% I understand that I can remove both the indexer and the motor.

Mark

Image
image1.JPG