From: Jeff Whaley <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Engine out
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 11:00:15 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
When the engine goes quiet and you start your glide at some point you hope to save the airplane but the real focus has to be save yourself -- you did well Ermest !!  I'll add that my engine-out landing taught me to realize that picking the landing spot sooner than later is the best option ...  I did the same as you - could see the airport - glided straight ahead - lined up on a road - at the last second there was a tree too close - turned left into the corn.  I've rebuilt and am flying again ... press on Ernest.
Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry® phone powered by Koodo Mobile®.
This message, and the documents attached hereto, is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.