From: David Leonard <wdleonard@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Mike Wills
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:54:35 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I just heard the news this morning and am very shocked and saddened.  Mike was one of my closer friends in the rotary community and a big inspiration for me to get started.  His workmanship on his RV-4 was constant source of higher goal-setting for me.  We previously owned a C-140 together to get our tailwheel experience for flying our RV's.  He was always a very careful and conscientious pilot.
His house is in Spring Valley (East County San Diego) and he leaves behind his wife and children.

Here is another article I found:

Attached is a picture of mike with his sail plane and his RV-4 in the background.

I will miss him very much and my thoughts are with his family.
--
David Leonard

Turbo Rotary RV-6 N4VY
http://N4VY.RotaryRoster.net