From: WALTER B KERR <jbker@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Too rich, no start
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:13:03 -0400
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:03:30 -0400 "Ed Anderson" <eanderson@carolina.rr.com> writes:
Bernie,

My fuel system will sometimes hold the fuel pressure for several days.  But, it will always hold the pressure for 30 minutes or more after turning off the fuel pumps and injectors.  So it sure seems something is continuing to let the fuel into the chamber after you have turned things off.

Try this.  Place your injectors OFF, turn power to your EC2 OFF.  Turn on your fuel pumps and monitor your fuel pressure.  Once it stabilizes at around 40 psi.  Turn off your pumps.  Note how long (quick) it takes the fuel pressure to decay.  If it does it in less than 5 minutes you have a leak.

Yea Ed that's what I recall that my  pressures stayed up for hours. Can't turn the EC2 off and run the pumps. My EM2 and EC2 both power up with engine master. I could turn the engine master off , run pump, then turn EM2 and EC2 on to see if the pressure held. This probably does not meet the criteria. What I'm thinking is that the EC2 is holding the injectors open any time it is on, but that is a WAG!

Bernie