From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Tracy Report
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:32:14 -0500
To: Flyrotary List <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Greetings,

I just got a message from Performance Props, wanting to know what my final decision was on the new monster prop.  To answer their question, I called Tracy to see what his feelings were about his new prop, now that he's had a chance to fly it enough to see how it was doing.  He was happy with it, so I asked Clark to make mine just the same 74" D x 88" P.

He's currently deep in the process of installing the Renesis in the RV-4.  The engine is mounted, and he's got the plumbing, and dreaded exhaust left to do.  Sounds like he's really looking forward to the exhaust :-)

He said he knew he wasn't getting any mail from the list, and had tried to re-subscribe, but still got nothing.  Between the engine transplant, and Ed's whining about not being able to fly without a redrive <G>, It didn't sound like he had a lot of time to spend on the list at the moment.

Ed, Clark was working on your prop when I called.  Unfortunately, I heard him say "Oops" before he came to the phone.  It's probably nothing to worry about :-)

Rusty (just too hot to go dodge Navy trainers)