From: Charlie England <ceengland@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RV-List: Airplanes on the cheap]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:19:08 -0500
To: flyrotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
OK, if any of you guys that are flying rotaries came in under $30K, here's your chance to put your thumb in EAA's eye for their treatment of Tracy & other alternative engine planes last year.

Wish I could see it, but I'm afraid I'll be spending my money elsewhere until 'airventure' demonstrates that it is again interested in truly supporting homebuilders.

Charlie