From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: smaller injectors, same idle
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:01:46 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
No, only A (primary) controller communicates with the  EM2.  The thought was that A would be copied to B when everything was tuned correctly.   I have had a couple of reports that made me think the A to B copy function was not working right on some units.  I need to look into this and see if there is a potential problem.

Thanks for the confirmation Tracy.  I'm one of the people who reported that the A to B copy didn't seem to work.  I know there was some thought that older controllers might not have the link to allow the copy, but I thought we determined that mine should have it.  It sure would be nice if that function would work for me, and it would be nice to also have a copy B to A option.  That would really help with testing new configurations, like different size injectors and such.  Whether the test results are good or not, you would have the option to copy either the new data, or the old data to the other controller.

Cheers,
Rusty (Spaceshipone made it, but with no official altitude yet, CNN really botched the coverage too)