From: <13brv3@mchsi.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Wastegates & engine stuff
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:57:34 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
from
Dave along with his very neat cast wrap-over intake manifold and throttle
body, and I'm expecting to see the parts later this week, early next
week.
--------------------

I'll be REAL interested to see and hear about that intake and TB.  I think I
may have waited just long enough to finally do the rotary thing, since I
just ordered a custom engine mount from Conversion Concepts.  Now the
possibility of an off the shelf intake and TB... :-)

On the turbo subject, you're not using an intercooler are you?  I'm
certainly not planning to.

Cheers,

Rusty
Turbo 13B powered RV-3... Be Afraid :-)