From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re-build finished, cooling fixed
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:50:04 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message

Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 12:48 AM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re-build finished, cooling fixed

I just finished rebuilding my engine and got everything back together.  Still have the same rough running at idle, but at least now the radiator gets hot like it should.  It sure was nice to finish an engine run-up that didn't end in coolant spraying all over me and the plane.  Hardly any in the first expansion bottle either (let alone the other one).

It wasn't my favorite way to spend my Spring vacation, but I could think of worse things as well.

Thanks for everyon's support.

Dave Leonard

 Great to hear, Dave

   Persistence is the key without doubt.  Its amazing how much cooling you get with all that gunk gone.  Now onward to that first lift off.

Ed

Ed Anderson
RV-6A N494BW Rotary Powered
Matthews, NC