From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Ordered my EWP
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:40:15 -0500
To: <flyrotary>
Posted for "Ed Anderson" <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>:

Hi Todd,

     Looking foward to your report.  I agree, that the smaller, more numerous tubes would offer more surface area for heat transfer.  My concern would be that they will also offer increased resistance to coolant flow.  So the question is which factor dominates?  But, the proof of the pudding is in the eathing, as they say, so your data will be most welcome.  Hopefully, it will work as you hypothsize.  Good luck at tech school.

Ed

      My theory is that the smaller passages in the Ford cores will allow
more surface to coolant contact, which is what we are looking for. The size of the Ford cores allow for a far better mounting arrangement, which positions the cores for optimum airflow.<<<