From: DOUGLAS LOMHEIM dlomheim@aol.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: EM3 Trade for EM2?? :)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 13:09:30 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Group:  I have Pat Parker’s EM3 that never flew, and since my EM2 won’t power up the screen, I was wondering if someone might want to trade an old EM2 for an EM3?   This one unfortunately did not come with a display screen, or I’d begin installing it somewhere and stop messing with mine…

I put a volt meter on the ground coming from my EM2 switches and pushing each button showed .9 -.15 volts, so assume this is a good enough value to show the computer and switches are at least operating, even if the display won’t turn on.
Doug

Image
IMG_9141.jpg

Sent from my iPhone