From: Pamela Williams padajute@idcnet.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] No Spark...
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 22:07:03 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

I had that happen when I first tried to start my 13b. It was caused by electric noise on the power lead to the computer. I had gotten power from the starter for my computer and the electric noise from the electric motor goofed up the computer. I moved my power lead back to the master switch on the battery, clean electricity and the plugs worked.

Thanks,

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows