From: Terry Adams terrywadams@sbcglobal.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Fuelteck
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:11:16 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Speeduino does all that and costs $150

On 2/21/2024 6:47 AM, Les C lesphoto@hotmail.com wrote:
I'm going to use Megasquirt  MS3 Ultimate on my 20B. I've been running a mega squirt in my Jeep for over 10 years. The unit has never failed me. It has a great user interface, the tuning software runs on a stable Linux platform, and allows me a view screen that is programmable with all my custom parameters. It easily handles three rotor ignition with split timing, staged fuel injection, multiple tables, multiple oxygen sensors, and multiple map sensors. Other features include fuel pump control, knock and detonation detection. This will allow me as close to a FADEC experience as possible. The tuning software will allow a number of custom inputs, including multiple pressure and temperature readings. Recording is continuous, and can be extracted via SD card, Bluetooth, or USB. The current pricing for the ECU only is about $1,300, and a copy of the tuning software is $80. A generic wiring harness is about $200. Additional costs for the oxygen sensor and controller will bring my total package up to about $2,000. Let me know if you have any questions.