From: Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Posting For Dennis Haverlah
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 07:40:20 +1100
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Doug,  Not what you want to hear, but ther EM-2 is 50 years old.  Suggest you look at a fuelteck.  Current with backup and for me brilliant.
Neil.

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 12:16 AM Doug Lomheim rv9flyer13b@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
I am needing to replace my EM-2 system.   I fried mine!  I need a 2006 or later unit that has the 3 connectors on the back of the metal box with the display screen on the front.  If you have one you are not going to use, please  contact me.  I have no idea what they are worth but without it I can’t fly my aircraft.

Home – 512-259-0787
Cell – 512-921-0636

Thanks,
Dennis Haverlah