From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Mistral 3 Rotor from Paul Janssens Glasair 3
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:23:06 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi people

I received the email below from Paul Jansen

It looks like ‘Radian’ took over ‘Mistral’ https://www.radian.ch/index.html
—————

Hi Steve,
The engine was removed a year ago and returned to radian for upgrades and redundancy improvements in the software.
It’ll be ready mid January but I got a good deal on the airframe and decided to move on.
I’m convinced that the engine is now a safe and very good product.
Yes, I’ll be selling it, along with all the documentation ecu’s and display, probes, constant speed unit and an inconel exhaust which dramatically reduces the noise down to about a DR400 Robin.
It’s got 282 hrs on the clock and has been torn apart at radian for a full inspection where no problems were found.
Essentially it’ll be just installation and wiring to do. I can even throw in all the radiators which I used to fly on the G3.

Kind regards
Paul

——

Paul’s email is ls6pjanssens@gmail.com