From: James Whitehurst flyboyusvi@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Mistral 3 rotor
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 14:14:00 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I might be interested in the Mistral motor...can you give me the contact Info? Thanks, James, Whitehurst

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023, 04:38 Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
Hi guys

I just saw this message on the Glasair site.

Hey Guys, is there anybody who can help me with an exhaust for a Glasair III with the IO-540 engine? I just bought the PH-IPJ Glasair of Paul Jansens. This aircraft is fitted with a Mistral Wankel engine, that I don’t want. I am converting the aircraft to the standard IO-540. Please anybody ? I am also looking for a new engine cowl to avoid a hell of a job to remodify the cowl to the standard size and model. Thanks,
Wim

Sounds like the engine might be available. I didn’t like what Paul Jensen did with the exhaust but I understood the engine was sweet.
I’ve got a feeling they are in Europe somewhere.

Steve Izett