From: Le Roux Breytenbach breytenbachleroux@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: [FlyRotary]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 20:33:12 +0200
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ed: Just can imagine how you feel after so many hours of planning and R&D on the fwf package of your old RV6A bluebird.
I put a “feather in your hat” for all the intellectual capital ,that you have shared, over the years, to all engine groups and kitbuild articles about alternative engines Your installation and flying behind it for over 1000 hours have inspired me to do a plugs-up mount on my 13B.The installation fits in much easier in my firewall and cowl.
The side sump is almost finnished and are more or less a footprint of your design.

Regards Le Roux

Sent from my iPhone
Le Roux Breytenbach