From: Bill Bradburry bbradburry@verizon.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Sale of plane and opportunity for list members
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 13:35:25 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

I haven’t posted in quite a while as I have been dealing with losing my medical.  I finally realized that I needed to sell the plane so I put it up on Trade-a-plane.  Some of you may have seen it.

Anyway I have now sold it but the buyer did not want it with the rotary engine and prop that I have on it.  So I have agreed to remove the engine and MT electric prop and I will sell a complete firewall forward

package if someone on the list is interested.

I have some videos of the plane with the engine running that are a couple of weeks old that I can send to anyone interested.  You can contact me thru the list or call 386-473-6535.  The plane is located at Mesquite, TX and I will be removing the firewall forward in a couple of weeks.  The plane only has 120.9 hours on it.

Thanks to all you guys for the help you have given me to get this plane flying.  I could never have done it without your help.  Maybe someone on the list can use this equipment.

Bill Bradburry