From: William Jepson wrjjrs@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Water direction
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 11:09:17 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Neil,
That baffling is in the side and center plates. As Lynn mentioned the best thing to do is to input the water nearest the hot section near the trailing plugs. Just be aware that you are going to need to engineer new returns on both ends of the engine. Powersport did this on their superlite engine and it works well, but it requires modifications well beyond a simple bolt-on.
Bill Jepson