From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Dyno Sheet
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 09:50:14 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
So Finn. The fuller story is.

I’m thinking I need to make up a string of 5 amps for my 5 transducers that I have already, to condition the few millivolts to 0-3.3v for a pic micro or the sort.
Then I’m thinking how do I read and log the data.
But I’d like it synced with the dynon log data which is brilliant.
Look at a graph with pressures along side temps and speeds and altitudes…..

And then I think of the abundant excess EGT inputs that are used to that kind of millivolt input all connected and logged and displayable. Just a bit of configuration and basically no circuit and development time required.

Is it to good to be true. Maybe, but indications are its too easy.

Brilliant if it works.

Steve