From: Marc Wiese cardmarc@charter.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Need a bootleg Garmin setup config program! Garmin GTX345R config program-"GTX 3X5 Install Tool".
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 16:07:25 -0500
To: Marc Wiese <cardmarc@charter.net>

I’ve an issue that begs solving involving the need to use a Garmin set up program for the GTX345R (for Remote) transponder. I should have just gotten the 345 panel mount (since you can config it from the display!) and just remote mounted it, but there you go. Since I install and maintain all my own stuff, I’m not finding anyone who will part with this software item without difficulty. It is called the “GTX 3X5 Install Tool”.

Anybody have access to it and can send it along?

Marc