From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Testing best rpm power setting
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 17:50:34 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Attached are HP (KW)/torque plots for 3 versions of Renesis versions in the car; 4 port auto, 6 port auto, and 6 port manual.

HP is rolling off above ~7200 in the 4 port, but it's a NA engine totally dependent on Mazda's intake tuning. Forced induction would likely mean what Dave said; HP will just continue to go up until (after) the prop overspeeds, until you spin a bearing or run out of boost.

Charlie