From: Todd Bartrim bartrim@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Turbos for 13b's in aircraft
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 13:27:59 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thanks Dave;
  I've Looked at their website a few times over the years, but last night I spent a fair bit of time looking and thinking. I did find a forum posting where someone had taken measurements of the compressor wheel and if they are accurate, then I calculated it to be a 46 trim. I then found a T3 "45" trim map to put on the spreadsheet. Which only confirmed the conclusion that I'd already come to.... that it's gonna cost me money.
    Did you find that the change to this turbo had any effect on your engine operating temps? and MAT?
Todd Bartrim