From: Kelly Troyer keltro@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Aviation Specific 13B/20B Mazda Front Side Housing-pics
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 17:52:26 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Group,
  As stated in a previous  E mail I have photos of a junk lycoming I/O 540 crankcase with the "Dyna 1" mount ring as used by the "Vans" RV10 bolted to
the top mount "Ears"............I machined a wooden plug to fit the the Lycoming rear crankshaft bearing journal and the outer portion of the plug to fit the
" ID " of the RX8 Renesis front cover seal area...........This was to show if the Renesis cover would fit within the confines of the Lycoming I/O 540 mount
ring................It fits very well with only the stock Renesis alternator mount (top of the waterpump portion of the cover) needing to be removed and the
alternator relocated........These photos are too large to go through the forum but I can send them to any of the group that may want to see them via your
personal E mail address.............Just let me know..........

Best,
Kelly troyer