From: 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Todd and Dave,
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 07:55:37 +1000
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Thanks Dave,  all very interesting as I ended up with 2 stock hitachi turbos for $120.  None have any restriction that I can see in the oil feed line unless there is a restriction where it leaves the block supply point.  Your install is very interesting as with my renesis I had to chop up the stock manifold (twice) to get the turbo to fit.  My turbo is upside down to yours which appears simpler as the intake is forward and the exhaust is backwards.  The truth will be if I ever get all to fit.  The water pump had to go along with the water fittings (thermostat housings) etc .  Had already mad the decision to go electric pump, so that allowed me to put the throttle body  right where the housing and old pump outlets were.  Still got to fit the pump somewhere, so not rejoicing yet,

                Your water supply seems to come from a stock fitting on the block?? Not standard on the renesis, so more adaptation I suspect.

Neil.