From: Marc Wiese cardmarc@charter.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: FW: [FlyRotary] Re: Aviation Specific 13B/20B Mazda Front Side Housing-pics
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 12:38:13 -0500
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Great stuff. I saw and read that Kitplanes article with great interest back when.

Here’s some conical mounting back plate pictures I found on my hard drive, I believe they are all Mistral, but don’t know where they came from originally (perhaps Paul Lamar’s group) One is a 13B named ‘Steve’. Hopefully these pics get thru-there is a picture limit on this list that makes it difficult to send larger files, so I didn’t send all of them I have just of the backplate, what is the MB/KB limit here?

Marc