From: Bobby J. Hughes bhughes@qnsi.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Cleaning out the Garage - it's really going to happen.
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 09:49:15 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

I’m really going to clean the garage out this time. The following items are free if you come pick them up. They are going in the trash if no one needs them.

1.       RV8 engine mount with aluminum plate bed mount.

2.      Sam James rotary cowl. This was installed and flown. Intake hole may be in the wrong location. Lower cowl may have been modified for heat changer exit / cowl flap.

3.      Tech Welding heat exchangers. A double pass (front to rear) coolant exchanger. Not sure if oil cooler is single or double pass. I believe this is the same setup that Sam Hodges is flying in his RV7 and cooling well. The fiberglass ducts are bonded to the heat exchangers so they would need to be cleaned up if used in another location.

Bobby