From: Stephen Izett stephen.izett@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: EC CAS input circuit mods by Tracy
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 06:43:48 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Bobby

Thanks very much for finding this for me.
I think this is different from the mod to my EC2.
They are directly to the pins of the DB37 and I think are between the pri and backup CAS inputs and Common/Ground.
We flew on Wed with the EC2 and the engine performed flawlessly. The 100nF on the A MAP sensor has fixed the EMI problem.
Just needs some attention to tuning the MCT’s.
I might set up a camera to record the EM3 in Track mode so I can go back and see the various RPM, MAP, O2 readings and corresponding table addresses/data being used.

I haven’t done any further testing on the EC3.
I wonder if there is more than one version of the EC3 circuit.

Thanks again

Steve