From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: paging Sam Hodges.....
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 16:39:50 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Talk about 'small world' stuff; my Terra comm & nav came out of a Dragonfly from my flying youth.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 4:37 PM A R Goldman argoldman@aol.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
Charlie,

Glad you found your stuff.
The Terra radios are indeed the digital type (that’s what the D is for). I originally had the push button variety in my dragonfly but before first flight switched to the digital. Great little units.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone