From: eanderson@carolina.rr.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: tornado??
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 20:25:16 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ok, great to hear all is OK.

Things going well here.  My business partner thinks I should branch out to "wireless/scoring" light saber for fencing teams.  Sounds interesting but soooo many variables and degress, just nailing down requirements (much less delivering on them) sounds like a bit more of a challenge than I may be up to.

So in mean time sitting by the fire and computer.

Merry Christmas to you and Tupper

Ed