From: Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Mufflers
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:42:16 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Finally took a picture. Actually only the last half of the 3 foot pipe has holes.
The "fish mouth" is not. It's just the pipe squeezed and welded shut.
That skin seam is at the rear cockpit bulkhead in the RV-3B.

I see the last few holes have stuff in them. Probably more innards from the muffler. Will have to take it off and clean it out.

If I'm going to have to do the same on the RV-4, it's going to be a heck of a long pipe (heavy).

Finn