From: Andrew Martin andrew@martinag.com.au <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Mufflers
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 13:36:23 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Kelly, I would if I had some, really did not expect it to work as I deviated from the design a bit. Will be back at airport on weekend to take photo, too late for construction photo. But nothing to it.

I read about the idea by Gary Schwarz in this thread, post #7 , post #58 for his testing and post #142 sums up his findings.
Someone on here may know him as he was doing it for a rotary. Mine is much shorter than his drawing below due to space constraints but the theory works.
edit: Ahh!!! deleted his picture as too big to post. it is in his post #7 mentioned above though.
Andrew