From: David Leonard wdleonard@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Mufflers
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:27:14 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Spintech was the quietest I used,but it clearly robbed me of LOTS of power, so I took it off.  Flowmaster worked second best, but only for a couple of hours until all the packing fell out.  Removed that one too.  Running a long pipe to behind the seating area is acceptable.  Thinking about trying multiple 1/8 holes like someone else described.

Also tried a race muffler from Burns Stainless with little effect.

Dave Leonard