From: Charlie England ceengland7@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Source for 1 3/8" 0.035 alum tubing?
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 13:37:43 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
On 9/22/2019 12:40 PM, Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net wrote:
I found that the 1.25 OD, 0.035 wall 1.18" ID tubing I got are actually too small for the center (primary) engine block openings. Just barely big enough for the outside (secondary) runners.

I've searched and searched, but cannot find 1.375" OD 0.035" wall alum tubing.

Apparently it exists, because Charlie used it.

Finn
Hi Finn,

Forgot to look up that part earlier. Googling '1.375" dia .035 wall 6061 tubing', I found:
https://www.onlinemetals.com/en/buy/aluminum-round-tube-6061
which is probably where I bought mine; the name is familiar.

Charlie

---