From: lehanover lehanover@aol.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Rotary Stuff
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 16:46:21 +0000 (UTC)
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
This is an intake box on a Fiat street machine. I built the engine but not the box. I wanted no top on the box but a soft seal against the hood to form the top. Thus giving more distance to the bell mouths. The owner chose pretty over power, and added a see through window. But note the bell mouths. Too close to the center line wall of the box and not enough distance to the bellmouth from the window.  Adequate volume but not over the intakes.

Performance less than expected. Better than the competition but could have been much better.
Lynn E. Hanover
Attachment
(157K)