From: Le Roux Breytenbach breytenbachleroux@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Renesis intake parts
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 19:50:58 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Yes Finn : Planned to use rtv with bolts and nuts all around the flange.
Just want to oppened it periodically for inspections when needed.
Yes the flange is also on top as i planned to turn the 13B  - 90 degrees ( plugs up) so the intakes stand upright.Then the TB (Throttlebody ) face the inlet duct.Want to make use of the "ram effect " of the incoming air to the TB and filter.
This makes the hot exhaust easier to exit without complexity in turnes and bends underneath the engine.
Side radiator with "gills" on the side for hot air to exit on the side of the cowl.Think that the "suction effect" of the laminar flo of air over the vents will help with the pressure drop inside the cowl.
Well this is what i planned and want to do..
The proof is in the pudding and must be tested first.
There is always a compromise, if i want to do one thing then must give up on another.

Le Roux