From: Finn Lassen finn.lassen@verizon.net <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Renesis intake parts
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:58:56 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Don't see why it shouldn't last:
1) It's round (assuming end opposite throttle body is a hemisphere)
2) Fiberglass doesn't fatigue like alum, right?
Weak point would be at the flange. Are you planning on using RTV or some other adhesive?

I'm at the point where I need to construct the plenum. However the flange moves it closer to the engine. Maybe I can I can put the removable cover on top?

Finn