From: Rob McMillan robmcmillanpls@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Just pictures
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 10:43:11 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
If you ain't Cheatin you ain't trying

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 7:23 AM David Leonard wdleonard@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net> wrote:
I know it cheating, but I went to C&R racing for a custom radiator.  It was very reasonable, about the price of a new OEM.  I determined the maximum size and shape that would fit in the area that I wanted to put it (under the engine).  For less than $500 I got a raddiator that was exactly the size and shape that I needed with the AN fittings of my choice set in the location of choice.  The quality of work they do is phenominal.  In the long run, the $500 is a drop in  the bucket.  15 hours of gas...

Dave Leonard