From: Le Roux Breytenbach breytenbachleroux@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Injectors Intake
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 20:24:57 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thanks
Bobby / Matt  i wil go with two injectors per intake runner.
Good to learn from you all.
Seems to me that i am still on track with the 75 mm throttlebody, after the feed back from you Matt.
Yes everything is always a compromise.
Trying to better one aspect of the installation and compromising something else.
The engine controller that i probably will use, is the
spitronic, which is available locally in South Africa.
http://www.spitronics.com/products/index.php