From: Matt Boiteau mattboiteau@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] RE [FlyRotary] Inlet duct sizing
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:14:05 -0400
To: Jeff Whaley jwhaley@datacast.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I was hoping the inlet air duct would of had enough force to squeeze it down to 2.5". Very optimistic on my thinking. Maybe it would at 300mph, but not on the ground. This morning, I've started to take it apart and change it over to 4". Hopefully have it done by tomorrow. I should of went 4" in the first place, and then over time start to learn about making it more efficient and reducing drag.

Also my outlet box for the oil cooler, I'll change to exit to 3 x 5" rectangle and put in a flap to control temps. I'll try and go bigger if the room allows.

- Matt Boiteau