From: Matt Boiteau mattboiteau@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Injectors Intake
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 08:09:20 -0400
To: Neil Unger 12348ung@gmail.com <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I want a better way to install the injectors. Trying to use the rx8 injector blocks from Pauls website, leaves no room to secure the fuel rail. Had to go to the welders a few times to add and change little mounting tabs. I also tried to do 1 long block across both pipes, but I could never get all 4 injectors to line up perfectly to match the fuel rail I drilled and always would leak if you shook it pretty hard. I still don't like what I have, but it works for now. The bolts and such are safety wired, just not shown in picture.

The runner length is 22.5 inches to the engine block. From the engine block to apex seals is another 1 5/8", so I don't know if that counts as part of the total runner lengths. So I'm either 22.5" to 24"

I don't know what ECU you are using, but I'm with Megasquirt which controls staged injection. I use the Reds (374cc/min @ 3.00bar (43.5psi)) for idle and taxi. The Yellows are modified for double the volume, which start to turn on ~4000rpm. 947cc/min @ 3.00bar (43.5psi)
https://injector-rehab.com/shop/RX8-and-WRX-Modification.html

- Matt Boiteau